Saturday, July 25, 2009

Went to 24hr

Didn't lift today. I ran 2 miles in about 25 mins. kinda slow but it was easier than I expected. I also did some stability ball stuff for grappling. I will continue pushing myself in the cardio area and start running upwards of 7 miles per hour. To help for wrestling I will run as fast as I can in a steady pace for 6 mins. for 3 rounds. Good day. Yesterday I belt tested no biggie. But I rolled with a blue who said I was definetly around the technique of a blue/white with 6 months exp. He gave me the advice to hip escape in combo's instead of just doing one than pauseing and doing another he said I should continually hip escape. Omar said atleast 3 times. Will try that. Going out of town on Tuesday so won't have anything to update on till the 2nd of August or something. But then Im going up to Seattle the 6th. And will be training then. But untill next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment