Monday, July 13, 2009

Lately

Haven't posted much lately seeing as my brother's (Brent) and I have been hanging out with him alot lately. I've still been going to all my classes just haven't updated here yet. Just been working guard stuff lately nothing huge has improved. Going to class in like 30 mins so I'll update again tonight. I haven't lifted since last time only because I underestimated how sore I would be. But I am going 2mmrw morning. Class has been great, I'm getting tossed around alot so it sucks but w/e. My rashguard is holding up fine and all is well. I can't wait till I go up to Seattle to train with my brother. But he may be opening up a school down here so that would be more than perfect. My mom is supposed to be coming back from Iraq on Wensday so that will be my chance to talk to her about a Jiu jitsu camp that is coming up. It's a week long and 3 hours every morning thats not including regular night classes. It's 200 so I don't know if she'll pay for it though. I hope so. But all is well lately just trying new things and trying to have fun but its kind of hard when I'm busy tapping. hah. But this week I'm gonna try more things from knee on belly and Side Control to round my top game some more. Im still having trouble cleaning up my diet as of now but that will take work.

No comments:

Post a Comment