Wednesday, July 22, 2009

BJJ 7/22/09 (morning)

Haven't posted in a while just because lack of interesting things to write. I've continued cross-training as usual and going to class very regularly. Although I'm not seeing as much improvement as before but w.e. My cardio's getting better. Anyways today Coach Sampson coached and we had some difficult warm ups. Not really that hard though felt kinda sick afterwards but thats how I know I did good. All the techniques we did today were for attacking someones turtle. Which is great because I was recently having trouble with this lately. We worked on the Marce choke off of sprawl. Coach mentioned that mine was looking good and was talking about me sticking with it and how I'll be good. But like he said, talk is cheap. I have to do it. Its weird coach Mohler and Sampson both mentioned to me about not letting girls get in the way of my training, maybe a coincedence. But than we worked from turtle pulling them into back mount and then to a RNC which was great. While coach was showing the technique this guy Josh passed out. It was crazy he was snoring and convulsing, kinda cool in retrospect. But today was a good day I did fine while rolling seeing as I was the smallest guy there. The stabability ball work outs are helping me off of turtle. Good day.
Things I need to work on:
1) Everything
2) BREAKING AND PASSING GUARD
3) ATTACKING THE TURTLE

No comments:

Post a Comment