Monday, July 6, 2009

Warrior Intl. Rashguard



As promised here's my review for it:
It just got in today on time just like MMAWAREHOUSE.com said it would be. My initial reactions were good it looked nice the stitching looked very durable. What stuck out most is that it was significantly thicker than my Walmart rashguard, which was good because I was still getting gi burns with the Walmart one on. But it was nice and thick but not to thick to were it was hot. I rolled in it today and it performed very well hardely noticed it was on really. It looks really nice and does the job there's not much more you can ask from a rashie. It didn't ride up do to the nice trimming at the bottom. But it fits me perfectly I wear a medium shirt so thats what I ordered and it turned out nice. The only negative I see is that worn under a gi, I don't know how long the graphics will last. Its not much of a problem seeing as it will be UNDER a gi lol. Bottom line though its a solid product and if you like the design I reccomend this rashguard.

No comments:

Post a Comment