Friday, July 24, 2009

BJJ 7/24/09 (moning/update)

Its been good lately. Today was fun we did more stuff off of turtle, mostly the same things Darce/Marce and Guillotine. I rolled with some guy today I have rolled with him before and we stalemated though he passed my guard I would we guard him everytime. I would use one escape and turn away from him than quickly turn in and escape with the space I created its been working well for me. But then I rolled with some real new guy he spazzed like crazy. It was pretty intense he put me in these weird headlockish things that hurt my jaw. But I never tapped I swept him a couple times. He said I was strong and fast but it was really just technique. We'll see if he sticks around. Then I rolled with Coach Carl not much to say about that just me getting tapped in weird ways. Today was good I'm gonna work on passing guards tonight and going to X guard and doing that sweep to take someones back that Omar showed me just to learn something new and for fun. Yesterday I went to 24 hr though and did mostly cardio I ran about 1.5 miles and did some stuff on the elliptical and stababiltity ball. My cardio has DEFINITELY gone up cuz it was a fairly easy run even though I was going slow. I think the thing that helped the most was my diet I increased potassium and other vitamins alot so I can run longer. It was definitely a boost in confidence I will continue running tommarow. Im doing good so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment