Friday, July 3, 2009

BJJ 7/3/09 (morning)

Got to class was a little tired today but that didn't last long. Well I was partnered up with this kid my age another white belt but he was alot smaller than me. We drilled transitions from all the guard attacks. Than we went over a UMA PLATA SWEEP it was really effective I used it a couple times while rolling. We did a guard pass shootout thing were everyone got in a line and tried to pass your guard. I was with the smaller group so no one passed me. I subbed a kid off my back and I swept everyone at least once pretty cool. I passed everyones guard atleast once. But everyone I went against was pretty new. One Girl was a blue/white but w/e. Then we rolled. I worked pretty much everything like I said the kid was alot smaller than me and newer so I let him pass my guard get to mount as I tried to escape. I did work most of my sweeps in today even subbed him with an UMA PLATA that I just learned than swept him with it as well. I will keep working those. I worked on my GUARD BREAK AND PASSING alot today to did the DUB UNDERHOOK PASS as well. Worked BACK MOUNT ESCAPES and MOUNT ESCAPES good day.
THINGS TO WORK ON:
1)Transition from Guard Attacks
2)UMA PLATA SWEEP AND SUB
3)GUARD BREAK AND PASSES

No comments:

Post a Comment