Sunday, July 26, 2009

7/26/09 BJJ

Yep today's Sunday and I rarely get to go but I was off and got lucky. Yay! But today was yet again another good day. We had some hard warm-ups today again. Fun. But it was good. We went over the Guillotine and the M'arce again today. Both are feeling more natural. I rolled with Coach Sampson before class, he says he's gonna make me good lol. People where surprised when he told them I'm "only 15" I don't really know what that means but everyone say I have good movement. Coach gave me a card today that I'm supposed log in everytime I come. He says it's just so if someone doesn't show up for awhile he'll call. I also rolled with another guy today I didn't know he had a pretty good strength advantage on me. He was beating me positionally but I defended well. I also rolled with Mike again its always a good roll with him. He swept the crap out of me from his guard which is something I need to work on. But he says I have a good half guard. I used that Ankle escape from mount that I learned yesterday to much use. Good day but it sucks Im gonna be away for awhile.
Things I need to work on:
1) ANKLE ESCAPE FROM MOUNT
2)WORKING FROM SOMEONES CLOSED GUARD

No comments:

Post a Comment